Position: SEO Executive
Job Title: – SEO
Job Title: 2+ Years
We are looking for a search engine optimization consultant who possess both technical and creative abilities. He/She also needs to be highly organized and an excellent multitasker.
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO.
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically , and identify and resolve problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Ability to work within a team and independently.
- Experience with website optimization tools.
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills.
- Reviewing and analyzing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized.
- Preparing detailed strategy reports.
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic.
- Running PPC campaigns.
- Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors.
- Filling websites and other content with effective keywords.
- Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts.
- Developing link building strategies.
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors.
- Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to avoid stay within search engine guidelines.
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines.