Position: Network Manager
Job Title: – Network Manager
Experience: 2+ Years
A network manager is a relatively new role therefore the candidate is likely to find the role challenging but rewarding as networking industry is a continuously growing & fast paced sector. Having said that due to fast paced and developing nature of the role, the network manager can expect immense growth and more senior position in the organizations.
The job will usually be office based but the candidate may sometimes need to travel to meet clients or attend relevant networking events & conferences.
Responsibilities and Duties:
1) Engagement Initiatives
• Relationship building with clients under existing network portfolio.
• Planning networking days for the MD.
• Fixing networking meetings (through EA)
• Provide audio/video and web based support during webinars and client support calls.
• Building and maintaining relationships with clients.
• Maintaining & increasing market share by cultivating a positive image of the services & creating a strong positive brand. (Does not include sales or business development)
• Travel to and represent company at networking events, conferences & conventions.
• Doing extensive research of networking events & conferences happening in & out of city, directly liaise &
2) Digital Presence
• Generate, edit, publish & share engaging content (e.g. text, photos, videos etc)
• Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media & applications.
• Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner & monitor reviews.
• Basic video editing skills required.
• Enabling personal brand of the MD by sharing key developments & events on social media.
3) Network Database Management
• Tracking people/meetings/events and record information/content in database.
• Capturing information regarding meetings & events.
• Regular monitoring of database and making sure the information is updated, protected & backed up.
4) Referral Management
• Maintaining/tracking referral growth.
• Creating referral pipeline / planning referral goals.
• Overseeing follow ups & making sure the responses are given in a timely manner.
• Creating referral reports on a weekly basis.
Qualifications & Skills
- Maintains excellent writing & language skills.
- Any relevant degree is welcomed but not required with absolutely relevant work experience.
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written & video format.
- Exceeds at building and maintaining relationship with network, online & offline.
- Must be a team player with the confidence to take the lead & initiatives and guide other employees whenever necessary.
- High control level with technology & willingness to learn new technology, relevant software etc.
- Must be presentable with positive & friendly attitude.
- Previous client facing experience is necessary.
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram etc).
- Responsive to requests from clients, employees & management.
- Excellent with time and task management skills.